Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How The Weather Affects My Running


Just to give you an idea on how weather affects my running performance.
Last November/December, as I was still using a running app on my iphone,
you can still clearly notice my time logs and distances.
Cool weather helps me cope better in running.

click on the pic



















And now comes summer in the tropics, my July entry below shows how the hot and humid
weather here in Manila affects my perfomance. I’ve been reading a lot about training in the heat, and there is one positive note about it, training in the heat will give you a better result during race days or fun runs during the colder seasons. But, always listen to your body during training and never overtrain during hot days.

And a reminder to always hydrate (one that I’m guilty of).

click on pic below

No comments:

Post a Comment